Thinking of submitting to TriForce Short Film Festival this year but need to get your budget together? We are offering filmmakers the amazing opportunity to win £3000 towards their short film project, as well as the support of experienced producers from ShortsTV!
The Pitch is a film making initiative brought to you by TriForce and ShortsTV. It gives filmmakers the opportunity to pitch their next short film idea to a judging panel for the chance to have their short film produced. It’s completely free to enter too.
ShortsTV have the world’s largest catalogue of high quality short movies available on TV, online and in theatre’s. They also produce short film content for broadcasters and brands. They are the world’s first and only HD TV channel dedicated to showcasing short movies.
They have run The Pitch for several years and helped boost the careers of short film makers by offering this fantastic opportunity. They most recently ran The Pitch in Cannes – click here to find out more.
If you have a winning concept for a short film and need to get it off the ground, this could be the competition for you.
To submit, you’ll need to:
- Fill in a short form including a synopsis of your idea (maximum 10 mins film).
- Send a draft script for Live Action films or submit a storyboard for Animation films.
- Include a draft budget (maximum £3000).
- Include any other supporting material showing your previous work (website, showreel, video clips etc.)
How will it work?
- Entries will need to be submitted by 7 July
- The pitches will be shortlisted by industry professionals. Five pitches will be selected for the shortlist.
- The final five will pitch their films to ShortsTV and TriForce Creative Network in London on 5th August with the winner being announced on the day.
- The winning filmmaker will then create their short film with ShortsTV and deliver to TriForce Creative Network by 13 November
And if getting the budget for your film wasn’t exciting enough, in addition the film will be screened at the TriForce Short Film Festival at BAFTA on 2 December! The winning filmmaker will also receive two day passes for the festival and gala passes.
ShortsTV are our seminar partner for TFSFF this year. Be sure to keep an eye out for their seminar at the festival.
Click here to enter the competition – just fill in the form and you could win the budget for your next short!